So I'm attempting to read 100 books in 2017 which is an excellent way of curtailing my social media addiction and working through the pile of to-be-reads that has been pining for attention for so, so long.
One month down, I'm 10 books up. Here's what I've read so far:
- Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes by Cory O'Brien
- Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichi
- The Raging Sea by Dennis M Powers
- Saga Volume 6 by Brian K Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Elements of Eloquence by Mark Forsyth
- Nod by Adrian Barnes
- The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
- Stone Mattress by Margaret Atwood
- To Be or Not to Be by Ryan North
Favourite read: Americanah, oh my life. Oh. My. Life. I loved this book.
Least favourite: Nod. Eh. Good concept but disappointing execution.
Next up: Station Eleven by Emily St John Mandel, which I've been 20% through for about a year and neeeeeeeed to finish.