I am opposed to January in general, mainly because I don't have an open fire to sit and read by, but also because it is wholly unnatural to get up when it's still dark outside. I therefore have a collection of bookmarks entitled: Reasons Not to Hibernate, such as:
- This horse's name:
- My Drunk Kitchen: Vegan Cheesecake:
- Brain Pickings (pick an article, any article)
- This picture of women boxing on a roof in the 30s:
- People who pre-order my book (ooohhhhh snuck that one in there, didn't I?)
- This particular part of Dover Beach by Matthew Arnold:
Ok, that should be enough to get me through the next week or so. Oh and the whole editing a novel thing. Yes. That.